Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm the mom..... be afraid!

K told me today that most of her friends are scared of me. Damn!!!! That is both good and bad. The neighborhood boys BETTER be scared. The girls, well, I guess I don't care if they like me or not.

K's closest friends are not scared of me, they actually think I'm pretty cool.

Why did this come up today? Well because when I came home this evening, K and H were outside playing kick ball with their friends in the front yard. When the boys saw me coming, they all took off in the other directions. (evil laugh..... ) Good! I want to keep it that way!

She thinks its funny and so do I. She says I am cool.... that's all that matters to me! What she thinks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad could clear a room in seconds without saying a word. Funny thing is he's just a big teddy bear.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

please come over to my house and make my neighbor kids leave me, my yard, my house, my everything the hell alone.

Thank you.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Maybe they're just intimidated by your coolness.

Charlene Juliani said...

That's too funny!!

Unknown said...

I *know* Declan's friends will be afraid of me. Too much german blood not to.