Sunday, February 15, 2009

NASCAR is back!!!!

Today is the Daytona 500!!!! Wooohooo!

Of course L has a bday party to go to through most of it and I am sooo tempted to call them and say we can't make it. But *sigh*... I won't. I will just catch the beginning and end as well as record it on DVR just in case I miss something good!

I don't have any prediction and I have to admit I haven't kept up with the latest news on the drivers.... but I will now!

Good luck today boys! I am hoping for a good race!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 Is probably one of the better drivers.
I heard that #88 came out this year, of the closet.

Anonymous said...

Hee! I'm watching the race right now. To be honest, J is more of a racing fan, but I try to follow it so I'll know what he's talking about :-) Plus, I love to watch the Daytona 500 because occasionally, the camera shot pulls back and you see views of central Florida...*sigh*

I see that it's raining there now though...

KimboSue said...

BOO to rain delays and being cut short! But yeah for NASCAR!

TxGambit said...

Not the best race. Good for Matt Kenseth, though I don't think I would have wanted to win that way.

But at least it is NASCAR season again.

Karen said...

I confess to knowing nothing of NASCAR - err,what is it?

lincldad said...

chicks that like nascar are cool!