Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bring on the rain

This song is sung by Jo Dee Messina. It really explains how I feel right now.

Like gosh, I got through another crazy, stressful day... what more could go wrong? how much more can I take of this? But, screw it, I'm up for the challenge.... Bring it on cuz I like the challenge. I'm up for it.

This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall pass.

I mean heck I'm trying to teach my kids this very thing. Be strong. Don't let life get you down, don't cry. Stand up, stand strong and keep on truckin'.

Soooo anyway, this was just something I thought of while driving home stuck in traffic.

Bring on the rain.

(Update: I decided to add the video to it.... as you can see....)

5 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I'm with ya....even with all my joy and happiness... I could use a little rain. It feels like I can see it on the horizon and it's "there"...ya know?

TxGambit said...

Thanks Margaret.

Esmerelda said...

I'm with ya, sister. Golly, it's like life is moving by at top speed and I don't know where the hell I'm headed.

UNCLE!!

Anonymous said...

Hell yes, chica. I right there.

But I now you'll get through anything...but you always have us if you think you can't.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

would you hate me if I tagged you? Cause I did. And it felt good.