Ha, ha. Just kidding.... sort of.
Margaret tagged me with a randoms thing meme. Thanks sweetie. I'm going to forgive you because you are still walking around in the lovey dovey, fresh from your wedding day fog. Plus I like ya!
So here are the rules..... Players start with eight random facts and/or habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Okay so Margaret broke the rules and I plan to as well.... but you will have to wait until the end to see what the broken rule is!
Gosh this is going to be hard because I think I have shared most anything I can think of.....
1. I guess first I will say, I didn't have a wedding ceremony. Justice of the Peace with his boss and some random court house worker that just happened to be in the wrong place, wrong time as our witnesses. Who would have known it would end in divorce?!?!
2. I don't like the smell of microwave popcorn..... at all!
3. I love balloons.
4. I crave information. If I don't know about something, I research. I read. I have to learn.
5. I only get my haircut maybe twice a year.... sometimes, just once a year. But, I do cut my own bangs.... a lot!
6. I do not like scary movies. I also can't stand this time of year when they show all the Halloween movies.
7. I love snowmen! That is my favorite "winter" thing. I could decorate my whole house with snowmen for Christmas/Winter.
8. I love pajamas! I wear them a lot.... a lot, a lot.
Okay so there are my 8. Now I am suppose to tag 8 people.... but here is where I will break the rules. I'm not going to tag anyone. I will say, if you want to do this, do it and leave me a comment so I know to visit your blog!!!!