Saturday, July 08, 2006

School

I don't think I have talked much about school yet, if at all. I have been attending University of Phoenix online since November 2002. I will finish February 2007.

It has been an adventure that isn't quite over yet. I have taken so many classes from Algebra to History to Ethics to .... well here is the list of what I have taken so far....

SKILLS FOR LIFELONG LEARNING I
CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN AMERICAN BUSINESS
COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR CAREER GROWTH
SKILLS FOR LIFELONG LEARNING II
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE WRITING
COLLEGE MATHEMATICS I
COLLEGE MATHEMATICS II (5 WEEK COURSE)
CRITICAL THINKING
MANAGEMENT: THEORY,PRACTICE, APPLICATION
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
CRITICAL THINKING: STRATEGIES IN DECISION MAKING
RESEARCH AND EVALUATION I
RESEARCH AND EVALUATION II
COMPUTERS AND INFORMATION PROCESSING
EMPLOYMENT LAW
ECONOMICS FOR BUSINESS I
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS FOR MANAGERS I
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS FOR MANAGERS II
MARKETING
PUBLIC RELATIONS
ETHICS IN MANAGEMENT
ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES AND ETHICS
THE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE SINCE 1945
CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY IN THE WORKPLACE
GLOBAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES
QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
E-BUSINESS
INTERDISCIPLINARY CAPSTONE COURSE


Its a long list! I just have a few more and then I'm finished. Currently I am in a history class and having a really hard time with it. I love history normally but for reason I can't get in to it this time around. At least there are only a few more days and on Tuesday... I will be in a whole new class! I just have to finish my portion of the team assignment, participate in the class discussions for the next 3 days and write my weekly summary. Done.

That's the beauty of these online classes. They are each only 5 weeks long so by the time I have had it, its over.

I am so ready to move on with my life and not be in school. I feel like I'm missing so much of life right now! And, I'm just counting down the days until I have that degree in hand and I'm free. What will I do with my time? Maybe I'll get around to writing my book.... but that's a whole different topic and not to be discussed today. ;)

1 comment:

Tree said...

You know how incredibly proud of you I am, EJ. WTG! The end is near.