Monday, December 11, 2006

My day update.... Just random stuff....

Started out rather domestic like and ended that way too.

MRI went fine. I didn't even panic being enclosed in that little tube! I'm proud of me. Should get the results in a few days.

Came home, straightened up just a bit and sat around watching day time television. Have you ever noticed that all the commericals during the day are for nursing, technical schools or insurance companies, etc? Anywho. Then I took a nap.... pain meds....

Woke up, headed to the grocery store. Had to buy stuff for K's class, International day or something. She picked Nachos... umm, okay! H needed plates and cups for a class party. Then got gas in the car, picked up L from day care. Got home started dinner (burritos), got K started on making her nachos... She is 12 in 7th grade, she can cook! Everyone is fed. Kitchen is more or less cleaned up. Kids are happy.

Now mom can settle down to finish a project for class. I can't believe I'm already at the end of week 2 of my almost last class! Just 3 more weeks (not counting the Christmas break) and I will be in my last class! It has been a long road but I have learned so much and really feel proud that I have done it (almost!). For anyone that doubts online school at all, I have worked so hard and gotten so much out of it. I just didn't get this out of my first experience with college but this is perfect for me!

Enough stalling from me! I better get this project finished up so I can get to bed. I actually have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments: