Monday, December 11, 2006

Very Domestic Night/Morning and just random stuff

I have all the laundry done! I actually got up and woke up all my children (usually I am long gone by now and I have to call to make sure they are both up, I take the little one to day care). I even made breakfast and unloaded the dishwasher.

I wish I could go to work later everyday!!!

MRI this morning and of course I woke with a migraine. Ugh! But the good news is I did very, very little for the last several days and my back and neck are feeling a lot better. The kids did a lot of the heavy work for me while I just made sure it got done. For all my complaining, they are really good kids.

Today is my nephew's bday. I can't believe he is 12. His dad (my brother) will be leaving Iraq soon for a 20 day leave. We can't wait to see him!!!

Random thought for the day: Communication is the key to everything.

And, lastly, I hate when I start to feel out of control of my life.... like I'm losing and I have no idea how to stop it!

No comments: