Friday, December 15, 2006

What a strange day....

Well first and fore most.... I saw the goofball today. It was so nice. Just a few hours but it was great.... Not sure when the next time our schedules will match but that's okay because I know there will be a next time....

So then I have had a lot of pain today. I think I will need to go back to the doc and really discuss this with him. He had suggested if it doesn't get better within 2 wks that we would do physical therapy and I think I will tell him, let's do it. And, I may ask for another pain shot. Those really help. Though I am walking around with a sore rear....

Then got a call from the ex. He is having some issues. Long story short, he may have to have some urgent surgery. I'm worried that he won't take care of himself and won't ask for help (not from me of course we don't leave near each other) but he is just like that. Stubborn as hell. He has probably been walking around with this problem for far too long and now it is almost an emergency situation. This also means that he can't come for the Christmas weekend. The kids are a little disappointed but I think it starts to become an "out of sight, out of mind" type of thing. Especially with the little one.

Then it looks like I will get to see BOTH of my brothers for Christmas. Well the youngest and his family will be here just before and leave on the 24th but still!!!!!

And, now I sit here thinking about my day not able to focus on my schoolwork because of my pain and fighting the urge to run to Dallas so that at the very least the ex will have someone to take care of him. But, ya know, he is a big boy and will have to do it himself. I have been! and if you are wondering I would do it more for my children than for the ex or myself. I am honestly worried that he would not take care of himself and well.... I will just leave it unspoken.

No comments: