Saturday, May 27, 2006

My new tool

Okay so this seems silly but I'm so excited. Part of my independence if you will. I realized today or was it yesterday, ah anyway, that I needed tools so I could fix things if needed around the house. I currently have a few things that require a screwdriver (storm door, A/C Vent, a few cabinets) so that is what I bought BUT.....

..... not just a regular screwdriver. No, no! It is an electric one. Black and Decker. I know, I know might seem silly but again, I'm so excited.

Now off to see how long this has to charge (probably 24 hrs) before I can start being the Handywoman around the house.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wheezer said...

I am still incredibly proud of the (Craftsman) electric screwdriver my grandmother gave me as a graduation gift from college! Of course, Mr. W. has absconded with it, darn him.