Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Now I wait

I hate waiting. I think the interview today went well. I felt nervous at first but was quickly comfortable with the two people that were interviewed me. We were cracking jokes together, then I got a quick tour. There is a great, great view just outside of the office. The office space we would share is like one large office, with cubes that make like 7 smaller offices. The cubicle walls are short so you can see everyone.... Open concept, maybe?

I really, really, really want this job!!!!! Its in the field I want to be in. Its a good salary. Good location and the people, so far, seemed great. Did I mention that the building was gorgeous and everyone in the halls were friendly? Everyone made eye contact and said "Good morning." or "Hi"..... with a smile even.

Sooo should know something by the end of the week, if not sooner. Cross your fingers!

No comments: