Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Noise, Messy house and empty frig....

Ah the kids are definitely back and I remember why I needed the break! :)

My house is always noisy. More noise than I can take some nights. Not just the kiddos though, but me too. I seem to yell a bit toooooo much. Ack! But, read on....

When I get home after working about 10 hours going crazy busy from start to finish putting my heart and soul into my job because I love it!, I get home and the house is like.... nothing I have ever seen. It is disgusting some days (like today!). Now I realize they are home all day because school hasn't started but stilllllllll.................

I just went to the grocery store like less than a week ago. I have no food! Already! Okay that isn't completely true but I can see empty space in the frig and pantry again. Big.Empty.Spaces.

I wouldn't change this for the world!!!!

2 comments:

Mayberrys said...

Just think, in a few more years you can send them to the store to shop while you are at work. They can DRIVE there. Now THAT will be "AAK"!!
:)

TxGambit said...

Oh yeah..... Ack!!! I can't even think about them driving yet.

But, at the same time, that might be kinda nice too.