Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Must be nice

I am so angry tonight. My ex isn't able to watch the kids at the end of May for me so I can go on a business trip.

And, yeah before you say anything a father should NOT have to WATCH his own kids but basically that is what it boils down too.

I guess I am more disappointed. I really want to further my career. Being able to travel without worrying about the kids.

Now don't get me wrong I love my kids and I am so glad that I am with them everyday. I really wouldn't trade them for a better career (I have a pretty fab job actually).

I guess it is just a bit of the grass is greener or maybe I just thought once divorced we would have a "normal" custody schedule. I really guess I shouldn't have expected anything different from him. He was really not as involved a father as I thought one should be. He has his way and I guess in ways I just have to forgive that and just do the best for me and the kids. They see what I do daily and they know. The two older ones tell me.

But still.... Ya know?

6 comments:

lincldad said...

You've got patients!

TxGambit said...

I should have been a doctor..... cuz then I would be rich!

lincldad said...

I even double checked myself by googleing doctor patient confidentiality. Ya like that!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I'm soooooo sorry. Send them to me! I have toys!!

Anonymous said...

Ever need a sitter I'm slightly north of Houston. I always have my teens to help and grandkids to play with.
Sometimes I wonder what we even have hubbies and ex-hubbies for.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.