Thursday, May 08, 2008

More puppy love....

I am still very much in love with this boy here. He is still the coolest dog. I just look at him and can't believe he is mine, or maybe I am his... Who knows for sure?! Anyway, I just can't stop talking about him, thinking about him. He is so smart, so loving. He is good, oh so good. I have had a lot of dogs. I have had a lot of experience with dogs. This one is amazing! Everyone should have a dog this good.

And, if you are new to my blog, he is a boxer-husky mix. He is 4 months old now and weighs about 35lbs.

He is always so happy to see me when I get home and then likes to be near me. Right now he is sleeping, happily at my feet.

Anyway, I just had to share more pics of him because I found my cable and because he is too awesome not to share.


1 comment:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

His eyes are just frickin stunning!

He is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big he's gotten!!!

You are SO lucky!