Monday, October 09, 2006

Day two

Sooo day two didn't go as well as day one but I'm still motiviated!

I cheated a bit with a Moolatte from DQ... If you don't know what this is, its coffee and ice cream topped with whipped cream..... ooooohhhhhh soooo bad! but just what the doctor ordered for today.

Otherwise, I was a good girl. Well that and the Smirnoff Ice I'm drinking.... this is probably NOT on my diet plan. But, again, just what the doctor ordered.

Yes, I had a bit of a stressful day and I'm fighting a bit of "whoa is me" depression.

The ex is regretting his decision which has me in a tailspin. No I don't want him back. I like my life now but there will probably always be that "what if" factor there since there was no real deal breaker and minus a few communication problem and his indecision.... Ya know except for the disrespect we so clearly showed each other (I will take some credit for being disrespectful as well.)

Sooooo anyway, that's my life right now on day two of my diet.... (evil laugh).....

No comments: