Sunday, October 08, 2006

Diet - Day One

So I have officially started on Day One, South Beach Diet. Cross your fingers for me that I can stick to it. Last time I did this, I lost about 25lbs in just about 2 months and then back slid way over that! I was well over 200 lbs. It was sooo gross. Now I'm down a good 15-20 lbs from that and two sizes smaller.

My motiviation so far is the fact that I bought 3 of the Perfect Fit tees from Old Navy in a smaller size and they fit great but I could use a tiny bit more off for them to be PERFECT... but I LOVE IT!!!!

I plan to work out later today too!

I'm really excited about it and just hope that I can do it this time. I know that my problem in the past has been getting the fire put out by negativitiy. Since that doesn't live here anymore, I think I can do it. I know I can.

No comments: