Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Setting goals; sticking to it

This is my pledge to myself. I will lose this weight. I'm so tired of being tired. I'm tired of being overweight. I'm just tired of it all.

I need some, something..... I know what to do. I know how to do it. I just need to do it. No I must do it!

So I have a plan. I have goals and I'm putting this out here so I that I feel like I have some accountability to actually do it!

My reward for doing this.... That I haven't figured out. Maybe if I can keep it off by the summer, I will take the kids on a great vacation! Or maybe I will buy myself the car I have only been dreaming about. Definitely new clothes!!!! and shoes and maybe a purse or two or three (I love purses)

Whatever I decide one thing I want to keep in mind "Slow and steady wins the race."

No comments: