Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sick

So much for my diet. I have been really sick.... Upper respiratory infection was what the doctor said, but I'm thinking it feels more flu like. But, he is the doc.

It kind of sucks being a single mom with the dad living a million miles away and being sick. Heck, he probably won't help me much if he was here but still.

My mom is going to help me with picking up L from day care this afternoon but otherwise I haven't asked her for much help. I drove L to school with all intentions of me going to work today. It was once I was on the road that I realized I was a danger to myself and others. I dropped him off and came home.

I better get in bed. I didn't cook dinner for the past 2 nights, I better save my energy so I can feed them something tonight....

No comments: