Monday, October 02, 2006

Feeling better

I'm slowly feeling better. Less like being on a sinking ship. Less overwhelmed.

It was a good day at work. A good day in general. Dinner was made, leftover soup from yesterday. Kids are happy, not fighting. My schoolwork is complete, class is going well. Money stuff is going okay, I do need to sit down and figure out my bills but should have enough to pay them! That is good news.

The only bad thing is I think the ex is going to bale out on the kids for the weekend. He was suppose to come see them but something is wrong with the car and he said he will probably not come. I realize that this is out of his hands but at the same time, I feel like he should go out of his way to see them since he hasn't seen them in more than a month.

But ya know, that isn't going to ruin anything. I feel good. The kids are happy, healthy and I'm here for them.

No comments: