Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One thing I miss

about having a husband.....

It is 2:00 am. Yes you are reading that right. I woke up and then couldn't fall back asleep. I have been having trouble with sleeping lately and need some comfort to go back to sleep. Between bad dreams and my racing mind, well, it has been a bit hard to fall back asleep.

The first was last week, I had a really bad dream and really just needed a strong arm around me. I used to wake the ex up (of course when he wasn't the ex) and he would hold me when I would have a bad dream and just tell me it would be okay.

Now tonight, I really need that again. Even if I don't need the arm, just to look across the bed and see the man I love there sleeping.... well.... I miss that a lot. It offered a lot of comfort.

And while I'm not nearly ready to jump back into anything for the sake of nightly comfort, I will look forward to that some day in my future.... I hope.

But, for tonight and probably many more nights to come, I will use my computer to get some comfort and this blog will just get longer and longer.

No comments: