Monday, June 11, 2007

Randomness, Randomness

I wasn't tagged with this but doing it anyway. I don't know why I'm doing this.... I guess I'm depressed tonight and after my last post, I figured something "light."

So here are the rules:
The Rules

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (I don't plan to tag anyone. If you do it, you do it!)

Now let's see if I can come up with 8 new random things I haven't already posted.

1. I used to have Huskies. I loved them sooo much! I used to take them running. Anna pulled the leash too hard and broke it. They also like hot sauce.... especially when it was poured all over the back fence to keep them from chewing it. I had two and then they had two, so I had 4 Huskies for a while because we didn't give the pups for a few months.

2. I love the beach, hate sand. If I could be at the beach but not touch a grain of sand, it would be a good day.

3. Have I mentioned my fear and hate for spiders?

4. I was married at the Justice of the Peace in JEANS and tennis shoes. I have no pictures and never had a second ceremony to "make up for the first."

5. I believe in evolution and reincarnation and that people can come back to us as ghosts, spirits or any form they want. I think my Uncle is a hawk that was flying around during his funeral and has been spotted several times during visits to the grave. I also think my great-grandmother as come to me in my dreams.

6. The first concert I ever went to was George Strait. Back before he performed at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo!

7. I like to kiss. Nuff said.

8. I love Texas. I love everything about it..... except maybe the spiders. I do not plan to live outside of Texas again. Visits and vacations, yes. To live Texas to live somewhere else.... There better be a damn good reason! And money ain't one.

And, since #3 shouldn't really count.... here is 9.... to make this actually 8.

9. I love NASCAR. It took a long time for me to actually say I was a fan though I used to want to be a race car driver and sometimes, in my mommy-mobile, I pretend.

Okay like I said, not going to tag anyone. Feel free to write your own random 8 facts, please just let me know in the comments if you do so I can read them!!! :)

2 comments:

lincldad said...

Sand can spoil a good day at the beach if you're not careful.

The Exception said...

What is it about Texas??? So many people feel as you do. I know one woman who left the state for school and took a neon sign saying "Texas" with her. She wants to raise her kids there once they come back from a foreign tour.