Something to keep you insanely sane. You may have read this somewhere like your inbox forwarded by your friend that ONLY emails you with forward this or you will cause the end of the World emails. I got this off of IHeartSingleParents.com (Single parent? Come join us!)
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks . Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Marijuana"
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go" (I will just add that I worked in fast food for over 2 yrs, and people do this but I think they forget they are IN THEIR CARS.... seriously)
9. Move your desk in to the elevator and when the doors open to let someone on, ask if they have an appointment.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
13. Take your TV outside.
14. Cut out photos and paste them on Popsicle sticks and give a puppet show to the person on the other side of your cube wall.
15. When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans.