Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beads!

Sometimes you don't have to flash your boobs to get them! Sometimes you are just cute enough to get them.

I had a great night and even though I started out cranky and whiny. I am smiling and probably (or is it prolly) will be for a long while.... Which is good considering I might not get to see him for a few weeks. The next "match" on the schedule wheel might be April 27th..... Not 100% sure his schedule.

That is if I don't make it to Dallas this weekend. If I don't make it, then I have available the 20th and 22nd.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

And, here is a confession, I'm sure he will feel bad but I have to remind him, I made a choice. It was my choice and I decided what I wanted. Him (you). Anyway, I was so cranky this afternoon because I was bone tired. I ached to my core I was so tired. But, I wanted to see him so very badly.... and I cursed myself the whole way, "What the f$%# am I doing?" The other side of me answered, "You need to see him." and it was right. As soon as I saw him, all of that melted away and I wasn't tired anymore.

Well since the tired is catching me now that I'm home, I am going to hit the bed.

I am going to put my beads in a very special place and when I see them I will smile and remember tonight.

No comments: