Monday, April 16, 2007

No motivation

Did someone steal my motivation? Maybe I lost it on my trip? Where ever it is, I need it back!

I think my problem is I'm still tired from my trip, from my weekend and well just trying to get back in the routine of it all. Ugh!

I am sure once I get some more sleep and get fully in my routine (I'm a routine girl!), then things will fall in place but until then, if you find my motivation, could you kindly send it back to me?

Oh and I'm still smiling today, maybe even a little giggly too. Just thought everyone would like to know that!

Only bad thing today, one sick kid possibly another. I am going to call and see how that one is doing. He just seemed extra sleepy this morning so I'm hoping that is it and nothing else.

2 comments:

Esmerelda said...

If you've lost YOUR motivation and I've lost MY motivation, there is obviously a single mom conspiracy out there!

Then again, you have you giggling to propel you forward.

TxGambit said...

Somebody is stealing all the motivation! I see an evil plot to take over the world coming. Once we are all burned out, unmotivated and basically completely worthless, some evil genius is going to come in and take over.

Still giggling a little but it is fading fast. Sad but true. :(