Wednesday, April 18, 2007

First my motivation, now my mind!

Has anyone seen my brain? I have misplaced it. Maybe if I get it back, I will find my motivation.

I have been crazier than usual. I am having trouble remembering my children's names. I recently called L by K's name, Sebastian our cat was called L and when telling H that I wasn't talking to him that I was talking to L.... I actually said, "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to H." Umm, totally duh moment! He couldn't control his laughter. It was in front of my parents. My dad looked worried, my mom was laughing so hard I thought she was going to choke on her food. And really a lot of that is normal. Comedians often joke about it but still!!!

Things that used to be easy decisions are 20x harder. 1% milk or 2?? I always buy 1%, why the question in my mind? Why is it so hard? Just pick one that isn't expiring soon! Go to Dallas or not? Ummm, should be easy, right?

Then there are things like forgetting my watch. I never, ever forget to put my watch on. I did yesterday. Not putting mail in my mail box, even though it is laying right there in plain sight, with my keys, with my purse.

When I got home from NOLA, my dad asked if I could run by my house really quick to pick something up for him. I walked in the house and started straighting up and then started to leave. Almost completely forgeting the whole reason I was there in the first place.

If there was ever a question that I just need a down weekend. A weekend to just escape, this is the weekend! I will not hop back on the "am I going/not?" fence. I am firmly on the going side.

If you are a praying person, please pray for my brain to come home. Please?

No comments: