Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy April Fools Day

I am not a fan of this day, not that I dislike it completely... Just not a fan. I have never played a really good joke or prank. I have never really had a really good one played on me (mean but not good).

Talking with H this past week, we were discussing the history of April Fool's day. I didn't know it so we were going to look it up.

Here are some pranks. Some are funny. I love the story of the Taco Liberty Bell.

The only thing I can really remember doing for a joke was when I was about 9 or 10. I had one of those plastic spider rings from halloween. How I still had this thing, I don't know. Anyway, I went to my parents' bathroom and I put it in the toilet paper in such a way that when you unroll it, out pops this spider. Then I waited. Later, my mom screamed then laughed.

Mindy, over at Mama Drama, had a good post today. If you haven't read it or have never visited Mama Drama (who has not read this blog!!?? Its awesome).... check it out!

Anyway, be nice, y'all... Paybacks are hell!

No comments: