Saturday, June 17, 2006

Getting back to normal...

I'm trying to pull myself together and get back to normal. But, really what does that mean?

My normal is different now but I guess just feeling right again. For so long I have been with this other person and been this wife and "a couple" and all these things I'm not anymore. So who am I? I don't know and maybe that is why I feel to disconnected and why I can't get a date (ha, ha) and why life just feels like chaos.

I now have one piece of my life in place: job. I'm slowly getting my body into shape and I know I could do this a lot better (eat a bit better). I have a few more things on my list that I need to get in line but slowly, slowly....

But, if you are out there, self, come back or give me a call so I know where you are. In the meantime, I'm looking and hey, maybe I'll discover a whole new me.

No comments: