Thursday, June 08, 2006

One day at a time

Lately I have been reminded of a few things that make me realize how temporary and/or petty my stressors are.

The lack of job or the divorce are both life changes and stressful, but I can deal and move on. They are temporary and soon I will have a job and be okay with being divorced. They are temporary.

Moving again soon is just in general a pain. Changing everything, packing, moving, unpacking and getting resettled. All temporary and petty.

Lonely, lack of friends (well here in town, hanging out friends), boredom all petty and silly to let them get me down.

Each day I get up and put on a smile, try to think positively. Each day I say, "Today is a new day." But by the end of the day, I am just overwhelmed, miserable and I'm surely not smiling.

I feel very chaotic in my life right now and my skin. I don't even know who I am anymore. I used to really enjoy life. Nothing feels right or good.

Its then that I realize I'm depressed.... and I just have to take it one day at a time, hopefully things will settled sooner rather than later.... but until then I will smile.

No comments: