Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weird Dream

I had a weird dream last night and I really want to get it down somewhere before I forget. Its really not the type that you would forget but just in case.

I'm not really sure where I was in the dream, just with my family (kids, folks, aunts, cousins). It seemed like we were in a field where they were building more houses but for some reason it was a house that we were in, but not really.... okay yes weird.

Anyway, I saw a rose across the field/room that I wanted to go smell. When I got there my great-grandmother was sitting near it so we admired it together. She passed away just before my daugther was born. I miss her a lot. K's eyes are shaped like hers. So we hug and start talking, it was a hug like we haven't seen each other in a long time. After a little "catching up" she says, "I'm very worried about you. You are so special and I'm just worried about you being without a job and you're sad, lonely." I hug her and tell her I'll be okay and that I'm in school finishing my degree which will hopefully help in the long run. We talk a little more about it but I can't really hear what she is saying, just bits and pieces. We hug a little more and my mom comes to get me for something and I turn around, she was gone. But, I saw her again a few minutes later and we hugged one more time and she said a few things that I couldn't hear very well but I could just hear her voice, knew she was talking, trying to tell me something......

Soooo it has left me with this weird feeling, not a bad feeling, but just weird.... Was she really talking to me? Is she in the after life watching and worried? Now this type of thing has happened in the past, where she or my great-grandfather will come talk to me but it has always been different. Just talking but not like actual worry.

I'm just not sure what to think but if you are out there, Bips, I will be okay.... Truly I will. I just have to get my feet under me again. Thanks for checking on me. I love you and miss you very much. Give Pop a hug and kis s from me.

No comments: