Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Is this weird?

I think it is a little weird but hey its not something people talk about so maybe it is more normal than I think it is.

I associate people to smells. Is that weird? Each of my kids have a different smell. My grandfather will always be the smell of radio equipment and tools. My grandmother's perfume.

So sometimes I might have a trigger, like I will smell that scent or see a picture even, and I can almost smell that person.

But, it isn't just people. Summer has a smell, winter. Everything.

So there it is.

6 comments:

lincldad said...

Letting you know I stopped by. I'll leave the stupid XY humor off of this comment.

TxGambit said...

Thanks, Trapped.

Feel free to leave some of the stupid XY humor.

Esmerelda said...

Not crazy. I'm all about the smells. I'm driven by scents.

Tree said...

Ditto to Esmerelda - I identify a lot of things by their smell. My favorite, the one that lifts my spirit and reminds me of who I am and where I have been is the smell of wet pine trees. It is exhilirating.

What is your fav?

TxGambit said...

My fave is probably my kids. But, really all of them.

But, I don't like anything that is too strong.

Esmerelda said...

I LOVE sweaty little boy head
And fresh air
And ocean air
and little baby breath
and garlic bread
and man sweat
and man cologne....

can you tell I'm alone on a saturday night??/ LOL