Tagged by Esmerelda to do 6 odd things about me. I have been thinking about this for a few hours now.... It actually took some thinking about I think I have picked the best odd things. Enjoy!
1. My favorite part of boot camp was going in the gas chamber. Yes really. They march us into a room where we are actually wearing gas masks. They start the gas and then make us take the masks off!
2. When I was 4, I cut my finger off by pulling a table saw over on myself. They were able to put it back on....
3. Until now, I haven't dated a guy with brown eyes. I have dated roughly 30-ish guys. 2 with green eyes and 1 with gray but the rest were blue.
4. I was in the Navy for 8 years and except for visiting my best friend on her ship, I was never on a ship.
5. I was in Girl Scouts until I graduated high school. I was a good cookie pusher!
6. When I'm in the car, I get bored.... so I play a game with myself. Here is how it goes. I try to make words out of license plates, well really what ever pops in my head first..... Today I saw one that was ### - TYL..... So I don't do anything with the numbers but the letters I said "Thank you letter."
So those are my 6. Now, guess what? Tag you're it!!!! You now have to do 6 of your own.
Thanks Es, that was actually kind of fun!