Monday, February 19, 2007

Celebrate the day

Yesterday I was having a crappy-a$$ day! I even went to sleep frustrated.....

But, today is a new day and I tried to wake up with a smile and a new attitude. I was told once that we will never get this day back. There will be only one Feb 19, 2007 so I need to make the best of it. The weather looks amazing. My children are happy and healthy. I have a lot to be thankful for!

I hope that anyone reading this will try to do one thing today to make yourself happy but not only yourself, but do a random act of kindness today. Just something as simple as holding a door for a stranger. Greeting everyone with a "Hello" and a smile.

You just never know what that person has going on in their life's that they can't share with others. (and, before you ask, I'm fine! Just money and school stress.... as always! both will be better soon.)

No comments: