I think I had this ine on my dating profile... when I had one. But, nobody would know where I got it or why I say that. But, when I hear this I think of this.....
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. (I still don't get this one! but I do like the idea of being loved!)
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
And always remember..... when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!
Okay so this was just an email chain once upon on a time. And, yeah the end is just funny and if you know me, you would know tequila and I probably wouldn't mix well. I think it just means to celebrate what you do have rather than dwell on the bad things.
Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you today. I read this everyday when I'm at work. It is posted in my office, currently it is hanging out with some Mardi Gras beads so it looks festive!