Saturday, February 10, 2007

"Boogity, Boogity, Boogity! Let's go racin' boys!"

This phrase was heard again tonight as NASCar kicked up its season with the Budweiser Shootout! (It just started!)

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity is the catch phrase of Darrell Waltrip one of the retired drivers turned announcer! I love him. Miss his racing but he is an awesome announcer. Fun, fun, fun.

So my boy is moving and groovin'. He really sounds more motivated for this year so I'm hoping for a good year for him.

Just had to make the announcement that NASCar is back!

Whoooohoooo! Go Dale Jr!

5 comments:

lincldad said...

better luck next time

TxGambit said...

Yep, yep.... But TONY STEWART won!!!! Being that he is my second fave, its all good.

Jimmie Johnson didn't win and that is all that matters! :)

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Boogity!

Man, that word is addictive.

Esmerelda said...

Darn! and I thought I was going to hear about your fantastic date... I'm living vicariously through you sometimes, you know!

TxGambit said...

Jenny,

I have been known to yell Boogity, Boogity, Boogity at any given moment, but especially during a race.

Es,

I think I got you all caught up on my night! :)